Follow the steps below to perform HP Printer Installation on your Windows PC:
- First of all, download the HP Smart app from the HP website.
- If you have already tried connecting the USB cable to your PC, then first remove it. Also, go to the Printer & Scanners and remove your HP printer from the list. Just select your Printer option and click on Remove device. Select Yes to confirm the action and then restart your PC.
- When the computer starts, open the HP Smart App and follow the on-screen steps.
- If the setup doesn’t start on its own, then click on the Plus sign to add your HP printer manually.
- When the app prompts you to connect the USB cable, make sure you do not connect it through a docking station or USB hub but direct to the USB port.