Which are some top retail LMS software solutions?
I’ll compare 5 of the best learning management systems for retail and outline some key features that are must-haves for an LMS. But first, let’s take a quick side-by-side look at all the LMS solutions that I consider to be the best for retail.
- Paradiso LMS
A complete LMS solution that focuses on ease of use but offers deep functionality with easily customizable options, which makes it easy to build and deliver online learning programs.
- Well-designed interface and great UX
- Simple and effective user management
- Blended learning is well supported and easy to schedule
- Zoom web meeting integration
- Around-the-clock technical support
A cloud-based learning management system featuring easy course creation and management via an appealing interface and minimalist workflow
- Intuitive interface layout
- Allows creating courses and tests in your browser
- Lots of video conferencing integration options
- Zapier support and integration with BambooHR
- Social learning features
3. Tovuti LMS
An all-in-one cloud-based learning management system that gives you the tools you need to create, publish, deliver, and track the effectiveness of your online learning programs.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Virtual classroom support
- Custom KPI reports and dashboards
- Thorough automation options
- Integration with content libraries that comprise over 7,000 courses
4. SAP Litmos
A centralized and automated learning solution platform. It is designed to quickly onboard new employees and provide continuous training to develop the skills of existing staff.
- Simple UX-driven design in both admin and learner roles
- Highly scalable
- Easy basic content authoring
- Retail specific pre-built content with Litmos Heroes subscription
- Many integrations and add-ons
5. Captive Prime
A modern LMS with an ability to create multiple versions of content in different languages and extensive AI-based social learning options.
- Allows creation of multilingual e-learning
- Headless LMS features to deliver learning within bigger enterprise platforms
- AI-based social learning and ability to share user-generated content
- Flexible reporting system
- Library with off-the-shelf courses