Thank you for posing this question, Sumeet! As an online retailer such as myself who deals in marketing trending products such as the squid game frontman jacket from the highly popular TV show, some of these LMS eCommerce courses have helped a lot in knowing the market better, targetting an audience that is a potential buyer, and improve customer experience and generating more sales.
Here are some benefits of LMS ecommerce:
- Increased revenue through selling courses online
- Sell eLearning courses, webinars and events
- Improve overall customer experience
- Manage your LMS, CMS and eCommerce all from one place
- Intuitive user-friendly design for both admin and users
- Easy to Use
If you are interested to know more about this amazing technology, Paradiso Solutions is conducting a Webinar on LMS Ecommerce Integration on 31th October, 17 at 12 PM EST(GMT-4)
LMS Ecommerce provide a number of benefits including:
- Automatic enrollment of the LMS clients. LMS Ecommerce integrations does away with the need to manually enroll new users to the system each time, which can be particularly tiresome in large businesses where the number of users is enormous.
- Many LMS Ecommerce Integrations offer an SSO (Single Sign On) function, through which they can sign in to both the LMS and the ecommerce platform at the same time using just the one set of credentials.
- Through LMS Ecommerce Integration, courses can be sold both singly or as a bundle of related courses, which is very useful to distribute training content during onboarding of new employees, or to provide relevant training modules to different sectors of the workforce. Also bundles are a great sales tactic to create more buzz about your courses in the market.