What is instructional design? List out the best Instructional design training courses in 2021?
Instructional design is the creation of learning experiences and materials in a manner that results in the acquisition and application of knowledge and skills. The discipline follows a system of assessing needs, designing a process, developing materials and evaluating their effectiveness. In the context of workplace learning, Instructional Design provides a practical and systematic process for effectively designing effective curricula.
If you’re new to the field of instructional design, you might be overwhelmed with all the course options out there. How can you choose the best one for you? What will you learn? Will it be worth the investment? Check out my list below for all the information on the nine best courses out there today.
Six best instructional design courses:
- e-Learning Paradiso
- Instructional Design Pro Part 1 (Udemy)
- Create Your First Course in Articulate Storyline 3 (Udemy)
- Adobe Captivate Courses (Udemy)
- Instructional Design and Technology MicroMasters (edX)
- Introduction to Instructional Design (Harvard)