How could I make interactive courses?
What you want to create with your interactive course will heavily depend on what you’re trying to accomplish with your audience. Features that are critical in one use case (for instance grading of questions in a training context) might not be relevant at all to another scenario (like sales/marketing).
Here are a few ways you can make online courses more interactive:
- Incorporate an interactive element on each slide.
- Add digital storytelling to your courses.
- Include interactive 360° images and videos.
- Create simulated environments where learners can freely practice.
- Devise branching scenarios.
Hope these steps can help you. If you want to get deeper information or more ideas before creating your courses, here is an article that also talks about how to create interactive online course.
I hope it will help