Which LMS system are used in schools in India?
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software platform that allows teachers to upload various teaching materials like documents, presentations and videos in one place, that can be made available to students over the internet.
Paradiso LMS is a cloud-based, easy-to-customize Learning Management System for Schools.
Some of the features of Paradiso LMS are:
- Document Management: Upload and management of documents containing content. Teachers can easily adapt and reuse materials.
- Course calendars: Creation and publication of course schedules, deadlines and tests which can be communicated to students/parents automatically.
- Registration Control: Administrators can monitor and customize the registration processes of the e learning curriculum.
- Distributed instructor and student base: Remote participation by the instructor or pupil allows courseware to feature multiple teachers or experts from across the globe.
- Student Engagement: Teachers can engage students with visual media and digital content. In addition, interaction between and among students, such as instant messaging, email, and discussion forums.
- Assessment and testing: Creation of varied knowledge retention exercises such as short quizzes and comprehensive assessments and exams.
- Grading and Scoring: Advanced tracking and charting of student performance over time.
- Multiple device access: Delivery of course content over web-based interfaces such as desktops, phones or tablets.