Customize your courses marketplace to give it power with an LMS Shopify integration
Selling your LMS courses in a safe, reliable way is a concern often heard due to the many eCommerce options in the market. Is a normal feeling to get insecure about putting the content material you developed hardly to find it stolen or offer it unsuccessfully. To guarantee the effective selling of your online courses your company must have an LMS Shopify integration.
With this integration, you will have the power of an online purchasing tool to sell your courses working in conjunction with the Learning Management System of Paradiso Solutions.
Any eCommerce LMS integration is a customization work offered by many LMS companies and the extent of the integration depends strongly on the needs of the individual organization. It depends on the quantity and breadth of your products, the size of the company and how many gadgets you want to be included in the package. At Paradiso Solutions we work with you, the client, to determine exactly what your needs are and how we can best build in the integration for your specific case to allow you to sell courses online.
You must’ve probably heard about Shopify at some point or the other in your professional wayfaring. And if you haven’t, we’re here to shed some light on what Shopify is all about! At the outset, Shopify is an open source e-commerce platform that allows setting up of stores for selling of goods online. They claim to be giving you ‘More ways to sell than ever before’! That’s what they say, and we, at Paradiso Solutions, completely agree with them, because it just takes you minutes to turn your website/blog into an online store
Once LMS Shopify comes together, you get the power to market and sell your products online through Shopify and then deliver them using our LMS. Let’s understand a bit more about the marketing and sales platform inbred due to the LMS Shopify integration. To make aspects easier to understand, let us take you to the panorama of a live marketplace. You’ve to imagine Shopify as your platform for selling courses and the courses are the material that you want to trade.
The LMS would be the repository where you’d be keeping the inventory of the courses. So, in the marketplace scenario, whenever there would be a need for a particular course, it would be initiated through Shopify, paid for through Shopify and delivered from the repository i.e. the LMS. It’s that simple! However, sometimes the native integrations don’t do what you want them to do. Let’s speak a bit more about the interesting things you could do with LMS Shopify integration…
- You can offer complimentary online training on the products you’d be selling on Shopify.
- You can create an online store while choosing from 100+ professionally designed themes. This can be done while retaining total control over the website design at all times.
- Speaking of the marketing toolkit, you can build SEO-optimized pages for each course or offer.
- Discount codes can be created to promote the sale of the courses via the LMS Shopify
- Addition of extra plugins from the App store becomes possible.
- The shopping cart is as secure as it can get with 128-bit encryption and Level 1 PCI compliance and this eventually instills confidence in the customer.
- You get access to insights and analytics dashboard that can monitor visits and conversion to sales via the LMS Shopify.
- Get more of the analysis with the Google analytics integration.
- Automatic notification of sales gets reflected via the email with the LMS Shopify
- Very affordable, low-risk investment, try before you buy options available for LMS Shopify integration. You can get to know more about the features of our LMS via our LMS trial.
LMS Shopify integration features
Once the user purchases a course a profile is created within the LMS instantly.
Any type of data that needs to be shared between parties is automatically synched with the integration.
Insights and Analytics:
LMS has powerful built-in tracking and reporting tools, meaning you can gain insight into everything that happens within your LMS and Shopify account. From sales to usage, get automatic notifications for comprehensive analytics that will give you a more complete picture of your target customers.
Auto Course Enrolment:
Users get enrolled in the courses they purchase automatically when finished the buying process.
In the unlimited possibilities offered by the tech world, at Paradiso Solutions we work for the hand by hand with our costumers to provide them with the best experience, the custom work that can be made both with the LMS and with the eCommerce platform offers a world of different approaches. We can do it for you if you can imagine it. From look and feel of the platform to ways to approach the client including different payment methods, guidance, support and else.
The LMS Shopify integration does not allow Single Sign-On so the log in processes must be made in both platforms each time needed. Nevertheless, we’d like to recommend our own Paradiso eCommerce tool to get an enhanced eCommerce experience.