Webinar on Gamified Onboarding : Cash on the Hot HR Trend Right Now!
You should be attending the webinar, if you-
- 1. Are an HR, who wants to make onboarding more than just an information dumping experience for the new hires.
- 2. Want to seamlessly align onboarding of new hires with the organization’s overall business goals.
- 3. Want to drive higher productivity and performance in your new hires from day one.
- 4. Want to keep up the motivation through onboarding and ongoing, while making the process of learning fun.
- 5. Want to prevent quality new hires from jumping ship during the introductory period.
>> Join our 1 hour Free Webinar <<
Discover how Paradiso LMS can help you use gamification to successfully onboard new employees
Why Onboarding Gamification?
Ask the HR department and they will tell you how important is new hire onboarding to them? Ask them about the agony of losing an employee, after investing generous amounts of time and resource in hunting for that valuable resource. So you see, there is something that needs to be done right at the time of joining of the new employee, which engages and motivates him to become a dedicated employee of the organization.
Onboarding is the right time to do this! It is just the right time to get the new hires motivated to do more and achieve more in their work journey. So, onboarding it is… When you want to catch them early! Onboarding has gone beyond just hiring people, now it’s more about converting the resources into active participant and contributors to the company culture. It’s about empowering the new hire to become sufficiently engaged in their new job in order to reach peak productivity. This is important, because if they fail to assimilate properly into the company culture, then every other employee will be affected.
Onboarding gamification is best deployed early, essentially during the onboarding process. This is mainly because if you fail to engage and interest a new employee, at the outset, you’ll have a difficult time getting them to engage later. This is because first impressions are everything. If you create a workplace environment that’s engaging from the beginning, your new hires will carry that attitude throughout their tenure with the company. Failing to establish a positive outlook at the start can prove costly for the organization, and not matter how much the HR department tries at a later stage, it’ll be difficult to develop that mindset later on, and they will likely have left by then anyway.
Fortunately, gamification in onboarding can be applied to virtually any part of the onboarding process. You just need to be ready to be accepting of the game of gamification. Trust us, it’ll work wonders for your organization.
Hosted by Sach Chaudhari, with 15+ years of e-learning solutions experience, this webinar will explore what gamification is and how gamification can be applied to the onboarding context, to create more meaningful, engaging and interactive learning experiences for your new hires.
Watch the Webinar to Know More About:
- 1. What gamification really is?
- 2. What is gamification in employee onboarding context?
- 3. What strategy can be used to implement gamified onboarding?
- 4. Successful examples of gamified onboarding
- 5. Ways to incorporate gamification in onboarding regardless of your budget
- 6. Demo of gamified onboarding in Paradiso LMS
- 7. Q/A
Steps to Attend:
- 1. The webinar will take place on Tuesday, Aug 2nd, 2016 at 12:00 pm IST.
- 2. Participation in the webinar is free, but registration is required due to the limited number of places.
- 3. Through this link you can save your seat.
- 4. You will receive a link in an email one day prior to the webinar.
- 5. The session will be recorded, and the recording and the slides will be available for you to refer later.
Founder / Technical Director, Paradiso Solutions
Sach is an expert in the field of e-Learning platform development and loves framing new ideas to increase learner engagement. He studied business at Harvard Business School and computer science at the University of Cincinnati. He has various patents in software engineering under his name. Before starting his company, Sach worked for various startups as well as fortune 500 companies in Silicon Valley.