GET MORE STUFF LIKE THIS
It’s not an easy pick when you are trying to buy an LMS. As a training industry which thrives on the ‘right kinda’ LMS it is very important that you weigh in everything. Right from e-commerce integrations to CRM integration which one works well, everything has to be checked on.
Join in for an information packed webinar with Sach Chaudhary and John Leh who will talk more about this.
What will be covered in this webinar?
1. How APIs work, and why they’re integral to this approach
2. Most popular LMS integrations and why
3. What to consider when choosing a portfolio of third-party integrations
4. How to identify functionality that will add value not “overhead”
5. What you should know about managing/modifying multiple integrations, over time
6. Costs of a “Best of breed” LMS, compared to a pre-configured solution
About the presenters,
Sach is the technical director & CEO of Paradiso Solutions. He is a Silicon Valley-based expert in the field of eLearning platform development. He holds multiple patents in software engineering. Prior to founding Paradiso, Sach worked at several Silicon Valley start-ups and Fortune 500 companies.
John Leh is CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning. Named one of the Top 20 Global Elearning Movers and Shakers of 2017, John is a fiercely independent LMS selection consultant and blogger who helps organizations develop and implement technology strategies – primarily for the extended enterprise.