Heard the term ‘extended enterprise’ in context to a multi tenant LMS? Probably, you have! But shirked it away thinking it doesn’t apply to you. Designating this la-di-da stuff apt for only the larger companies with lots of employees, you may have said to yourself, “Well… we’ll cross the bridge when we come to it”. However, that’s exactly the attitude shift we plan to bring in!
A multi tenant LMS isn’t strictly meant for a large organization. Even the mid-sized and smaller organizations can use it and cash in a considerably higher ROI on their training initiatives. A multi tenant LMS works at all levels – be it across global enterprises, B2B, B2C, amongst channel partners, departments, divisions, clients, customers, employees and many more. You just have to give the multi tenant LMS a chance to unlock its full potential.
It is nothing but a multi tenant SaaS (software as a service) architecture, capable of serving multiple customer/clients with the purchase of one single instance of the LMS. It’s like a parent-child relationship, wherein the main company acts as the parent and the channel partners etc., are the children. Now, in this partnership, the parent can see every child, but the child can see himself and not any other children or the parent. Breeze, isn’t it? Yes, it definitely is!
With a multi tenant LMS, you can easily create a specific work area for a department, a branch of your company or customer companies. And eventually assign courses to the users independently within these tenants or department. All these tenants are kept separate on the LMS, each with their own customizations.
A multi tenant LMS can further split companies into hierarchical departments. Besides, the users can be assigned accordingly to individual departments. Clearly split and designated roles allow the manager to manage the users within their company and department easily and accurately.
Using a multi tenant LMS, client companies (AKA sub portals) can easily be created and defined. Also, the companies can then select and standardize their own users, courses, managers and themes via the multi tenant lms. They can do this by the way of an uploaded custom theme or choose from the list of standard installed Paradiso LMS themes.
With the help of the multi tenant lms, courses that ‘belong’ to a company can be shared between the selected tenants or department or can be shared across all tenants in a single instance, while retaining their own branding and autonomy for users.
By using a multi tenant LMS, training activities can be set up for companies. The activities allow the users to book places at training events or managers to book places by proxy to these events. The multi tenant lms incorporates the use of a flexible approval approach to allow access to the training event.
A multi tenant lms enables the different training franchises to not be visible to each other. The users from one company training channel don’t have access to other tenant users, and this plays an essential part when it comes to keeping the tenants clearly segregated.
With a multi tenant LMS, managers of different tenants or departments are able to add their own users to their own courses. Besides, they can assign an appropriate license to a user, which allows them to add themselves in the course.
Our LMS seamlessly integrates with more than 100 platforms, which makes it stand out amongst the other LMS players. This reduces the IT endeavors associated with getting two softwares to sync with each other in a coherent manner.
In our multi tenant lms, a site administrator can create a license for the users to give them access to one or more courses. This license typically carries information like the maximum number of uses, a shelf life for the license, the length of time a user has access to a course and more. With regards to licensing bearing, our multi tenant lms provides a lot more.
Leaf through a few vistas below –
1. Predetermined license templates and sets of licences in advance for companies.
2. Allocation of individual licenses can be controlled by company managers after the initial setup is done.
3. Licenses can be swapped and reassigned from one user to another, in case the user hasn’t accessed the course.
4. Licenses can be shared between courses as well.
5. The tracking time of the license starts as soon as the user starts the course.
1. A multi tenant LMS can deliver advanced reporting features. It can recognize the hierarchical divisions set within the site and generate tenant-specific reports.
2. Via a multi tenant lms, company managers can obtain detailed reporting of the users in their own company.
3. Our multi tenant lms generates a myriad of reports that range from user completion overview report, course completion overview report, SCORM object reporting, reporting the breakdown of attempts for quizzes and many more.
1. User-friendly and intuitive user interface that helps sync Paradiso LMS and multi-portal functionality seamlessly.
2. It has a course assign screen that lets you share new courses with a newly made tenant or department.
3. The multi tenant lms has a simplified user creation screen which allows the creation of single users or the upload of a spreadsheet template with users. This is especially helpful for bulk user creation in a company.
4. Each tenant is free to operate in different languages, transact with multiple currencies and in localized pricing and taxation settings.
5. The reseller feature of the multi tenant lms lets your organization harp profit by selling the courses and content owned by the company to the tenants.
So, you see, we told you it was uncomplicated! To make things all the more easy for you, we’ve set up our LMS experts at your behest. Just give us a shout out by filling in your details and we’ll strive our best to bring an unprecedented LMS experience for you. Contact us Now!