At Paradiso Solutions we offer reliable and responsive custom Mahara support. Our involvement in the Mahara Community gives us an edge on understanding the software exceptionally well.
Our Mahara Experts will:
- Answer questions relating to Mahara use
- Advise on the effective use of your eLearning Platform.
- Troubleshoot Mahara problems and issues.
- Advise on best practise for Mahara.
- Resolve any Mahara issues.
All of our support plans comes with the Help Desk support services as well as Technical support for our clients.
Tier/Level 1 (T1/L1)Mahara Support
This is the initial support level responsible for basic customer issues. It is synonymous with first-line support, level 1 support, front-end support, support line 1, and various other headings denoting basic level technical support functions. The first job of a Tier I specialist is to gather the customer’s information and to determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
Here is what´s support:
- Issues related to LMS such as login or permission issues.
- The hours of the support are noted in the SLA (Service Level Agreement). Depending on the contract, we offer 24/7 or regular business hour support.
- If the issue is not related to LMS then it is forwarded to the internal IT or client project manager.
Here is the process:
- User can call or email us during the business hours if they have issues related to LMS. A support ticket is created in our helpdesk system to keep users informed about the progress.
- If the customer support person can not resolve the issue, it is escalated to developers or level 2.
- The turnaround time for level 2 response is 4 hours. If the issue needs programming fix then depending on the severity, an estimated time for the patch is communicated to the client project manager.
Tier/Level 2 (T2/L2) Mahara Support
This is a more in-depth technical support level than Tier I and therefore costs more as the techs are more experienced and knowledgeable on a particular product or service. It is synonymous with level 2 support, support line 2, administrative level support, and various other headings denoting advanced technical troubleshooting and analysis methods. The end user generally only talk to Level 1 support technician, then level 1 technician forward the issue to level 2. In other cases, the internal IT of the client or client manager can directly talk to Level 2 support for urgent technical matters.
When the issue is reported to level 2 if it can not be resolved within an hour then an estimated time for fix is communicated to the client representative or project manager. In some cases, a patch is provided.
Tier/Level 3 (T3/L3) Mahara Support
This is the highest level of support in a three-tiered technical support model responsible for handling the most difficult or advanced or very urgent problems. Apart from technical challenged issues, the issues with urgency or business impact are referred to as Tier 3. For example, system crash, virus attacks, extremely slow system etc. Paradiso Solutions support staff will work extra hours in the night and weekend to resolve issues which has direct business impact.