Innovation in e-Learning : Gamification in Moodle
Join the Webinar on
>>Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 at 10:00 am EST<<
Gamification is the next big thing in e-learning! Essentially, it’s the use game elements in a non-game context. By gamifying e-learning, you get to tap into the gaming psyche of learners. It helps them in ways more than you can imagine. The tip of the iceberg, Gamification maximizes enjoyment and elevates engagement through capturing the interest of learners and inspiring them to continue learning.
Why Moodle Gamification?
Hosted by Sach Chaudhari, with 15+ years of e-learning solutions experience, this webinar will explore what gamification is and how gamification can be used to create more meaningful, engaging and interactive e-Learning experiences in Moodle.
Why is the Webinar Useful?
When you want to know the deployment of gamification in Moodle, beyond merely asking your learners to score some jazzy points or badges.
Watch the webinar to learn about:
1. What gamification really is?
2. What is gamification in e-learning context?
3. What strategy can be used to implement gamification in everyday learning?
4. Successful examples of gamification in learning
5. Ways to incorporate elements of gamification regardless of your budget
6. Demo of Gamification in Paradiso LMS
Steps to Attend the Webinar:
1. The webinar will take place on Tuesday, June 14th, 2016 at 10:00 am EST.
2. Participation in the webinar is free, but registration is required due to the limited number of places.
3. Through this link you can save your seat.
4. You will receive a link in an e-mail one day prior to the webinar.
5. The session will be recorded, for you to avail later.
Sach Chaudhari, Founder/Technical Director, Paradiso Solutions
Sach is an expert in the field of eLearning platform development and loves framing new ideas to increase learner engagement. He studied business at Harvard Business School and computer science at the University of Cincinnati. He has various patents in software engineering under his name. Before starting his company, Sach worked for various startups as well as fortune 500 companies in Silicon Valley.
Psychology of Gamification Explained Beautifully
<< Check out the below video now >>